Communication Agency is a publishing house specialized in editing Italy’s leading business & leisure tourism magazines.
The Company came into being in 1995 thanks to an inspired idea of founder and CEO Mario Mancini, a pioneer in this segment, who launching MasterMeeting magazine has created an innovative, dynamic communication strategy thanks to editorial projects covering a varied and integrated range of channels: print, web, social media and events.
Its mission is aimed at enhancing Italy’s tourism identity and its exportability, Communication Agency is today the prime benchmark network for Hospitality Industry professionals.
Publications and events
- MasterMeeting, leading buniness&leisure tourism magazine providing In-depth reports on the finest unknown destinations as well as up-to-date news and latest trends in the Mice tourism and Hospitality segment.
- MasterMeeting.it, mice&leisure tourism web magazine, offering exclusive editorial contents and latest news to a wide and qualified audience of managers, event travel managers, incentive houses and most influential stakeholders.
- Directory Excellent, a wide selection of the best hotels and destinations for your events and bleisure stays. An effective, handy and reliable search tool to select your ideal venue.
- Premio Excellent, the most prestigious event of Italian Tourism Industry, conceived by Mario Mancini, chairman and editor in chief of Communication Agency, aims to recognize outstanding achievements of Hospitality entrepreneurs and managers whose efforts have significantly contributed to enhancing and promoting Brand Italy in the world.
Target and distribution
Our target includes:
- Company decision makers, marketing managers, travel and event managers;
- Owners, chairmen and chief executive officers, general managers, entrepreneurs and key opinion leaders in the hospitality & tourism industry;
- Professional conference organizers (PCO), incentive houses and travel agencies;
- Owners of marketing & communication agencies, PR agencies, hospitality’s training & consulting companies;
- Hotels, airlines companies, shipping companies, conference centers, exhibition centers, multifunctional facilities;
- Convention bureau, Italian and international tourism Boards;
- Trade associations, Institutions.
The pint version - 7 annual issues 2 of which bilingual - through current reports, interviews with key figures and special coverage news, special editorial reports provides accommodation facilities, companies and tourism destinations a unique opportunity to promote their offers.
The magazine is distributed at major international travel and MICE exhibitions, thus ensuring the highest circulation.
MasterMeeting thanks to its effective integrated communication strategy broadens its audience and boosts brand awareness through social media, the key catalyst for brand growth.
This marketing communication goal is to reach a broader and even more specific target audience.
Our social profiles allow us to provide high-quality contents, enhancing our brand identity: globetrotting on Instagram you capture awesome travel images, explore the most evocative bleisure destinations and find the latest trends in the Hospitality industry. YouTube videos allows you to step across the threshold of a luxury hotel or conference center before your actually go. Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter give you a focused insight to the latest trends and news in the world of MICE and leisure tourism.
Follow us, read us, get inspired!
Communication Agency organises tailor-made events for all needs. Accurate buyer profiling and personalization of all aspects of the event: these are the characteristics that distinguish a quality organization, the key element of effective successful communication.
It’s a discovery tour of a place, a region or a tourism product, beautiful, tailored to the needs of buyers.
The educational tour offers an opportunity for a rich immersion experience, enabling companies, venue facilities and destinations to showcase in a particular territory their products ,services and amenities, thus increasing turnover and productivity.
A tour to discover the excellence of the territory. It may be part of the program a visit to hotels, conference centres, restaurants, wine cellars, natural springs, golf courses, sports complexes, together with a wide and varied range of post-conference tours.
Creating awareness and at the same time networking and building relationships are the main aims of a FAM trip.
Meet to Be®
Meet to Be is a b2b tailor-made event held in key destinations (e.g. Milan, Rome, Florence, Naples, Venice, Genoa...) in a particularly prestigious location, giving hotels or companies the possibility to present their offers to a parterre of selected buyers with a genuine interest in the customer product or service.
Interested to organize an event with us? We invite you to contact our organizational secretariat.