Rimini Palacongressi and other conference facilities of the Rimini area
Awarded as the best Italian conference centre, Rimini Palacongressi is supported by other smaller conference facilities which, together, make Rimini the perfect location for every events
Italian Exhibition Group isn’t only one of the big players fo rItalian trade fair sector, it’s also a big player for the MICE one: industry of events, manifestations, conventions.
Rimini hosts a cutting edge location such as the Palacongressi, the biggest facility among the conference facilities in the Rimini area. This is also one of the biggest conference facilities in Europe, designed by the architect Volkwin Marg of Studio GMP of Hamburg.
These are some numbers:
- a total capacity of 9,000 total seats;
- 39 rooms each from a 20 to a 4,700 seats;
- 11,000 sqm equipped for exhibition area.
- on the inside there are WiFi broadband connections, in addition to showings, recordings, transmissions and video direction that operate only in Full HD;
- on external facades of the building, two big leadwalls show to the city current events and conferences, they notify about planned ones and exhibitions, cultural manifestations, in Rimini.
Awards and social commitments
The “Palas” was awarded for two consecutive years, in 2016 and in 2017, as best Italian conference centre at the Best Location Award of ADC Group. It’s managed by the Convention Bureau of the Rimini Riviera, Event & Conference Division of IEG.
The innovative management model involves (thanks to the Consorzio Aia Palas) the constant collaboration with the most important hotels of territory. It also expresses its involvement in social responsibility with the participation to the project for food recovering “Food for Good - from meetings to solidarity” in collaboration with Federcongressi&eventi.
Other conference facilities in the Rimini area
The Rimini conference facilities supply was also enriched with Rimini expo centre showrooms of IEG of the Trade Fair (with 16 pavilions for a total surface area of 130,000 sqm and 20 conference rooms, all of them to be modulated from a 30 to a 730 seater) and other containers of smaller size:
- the Palariccione;
- the Palacongressi of Bellaria Igea Marina;
- the Conference Centre of Grand Hotel Rimini;
- the Conference Centre SGR Rimini Services.
Master Meeting has selected two hotel groups that have invested in the destination:
Maximilian's Group. With seven hotels between Rimini and Riccione, it confirms itself as a reference brand in the area for a "welcome with style".
Vienna Ostenda - Cimino Hotels. Between the Rimini exhibition center and the seafront, it offers four-star hospitality with an eye for business travelers.
For more information on the structure, click on details and consult our Directory: