Bologna global meeting destinations
Bologna: ambassador of Italian hospitality in the world, city of art and culture, destination for international events.
The Bologna Ambassador Project is a program led by the Bologna Convention Bureau aimed at prominent ﬁgures from the city’s academic, medical, scientiﬁc, professional, entrepreneurial, and institutional world, interested in nominating bologna as seat for a future conference or other kind of event.
The city oﬀers authentic and sustainable experiences and is also an ideal destination for events:
- First there is the trade fair and conference centre – one of the most important in Europe – consisting of three directly connected facilities that can be used independently or simultaneously for events with up to 6000 delegates.
- Another venue with a strong personality is the renovated PalaDozza, the Sports Hall in the centre of Bologna which, among the new features of the facility, has a new video cube that allows you to reproduce 360° images for each type of sporting and cultural events.
- The business unit of bologna Welcome Convention and Visitors bureau, is created to promote the city on the MICE market and attract national and international conference, corporate, incentive, and other types of events to the city.
- The airport of Bologna- G. Marconi- is preparing to welcome american airlines, which on 7 June will launch the new bologna-Philadelphia line, with four weekly ﬂights, and will bring Emilia Romagna closer to the States.
Bologna is a hidden gem in the heart of Italy! >>read more
Locations for business&leisure stay in Bologna:
- Aemilia Hotel, a modern and elegant location for meetings and events, a few minutes from the city centre, with a 360 degrees service; >>Read more
- Bologna Art Hotels, three elegant hotels, located in the middle of Bologna historic centre, with unmistakable hospitality, are a privileged starting point to discover territory beauties and itineraries which are out of usual tourist route; >>Read more
- Galleria Cavour, located in the ancient heart of historical Bologna, is a historical point of reference for shopping lovers, but in recent years it has been able to transform itself in an attractive reality for the entire national and international tourist offer, mainly in the luxury sector; >>Read more
- Grand Hotel Majestic “già Baglioni”, right in the centre, where the ancient heart of the city beats, is the Grand Hotel Majestic ‘già Baglioni’, the only 5-star luxury hotel in Emilia-Romagna. This 18th century building hides works of art, terraces with view, relics of ancient Rome, precious marbles; >>Read more
- Gruppo Monrif Hotels, is present on national territory with two 4-stars facilities in Bologna centre and a third equally 4* facility in Milan. All facilities are characterized by a distinct business and conference vocation. >>Read more
- I Portici Hotel Bologna, offer 91 rooms, 6 meeting rooms with a capacity of 380 people and a team of experts in the organization of every type of event. Coffee break, Business lunch, cocktails and Gala dinners, four gastronomic proposals and the Restaurant I portici, the only star in Bologna>> Read more
For more information on the structure, click on details and consult our Directory: