A thousand and one Rome, a city for every mood
Between numbers and data, plans and strategies, here you can choose the hotel that you like most, and live your free time choosing your mood.
Rome is a city of many faces, the Eternal City is always there waiting for us sly with its colors and its unique atmosphere in the world, where appearance excites and the magic of any view makes special your day.
“One Thousand and one rome” is the right slogan with which the capital was present at the London tourist appointment of the World Travel market 2019, hosted in the ENIT space, with a team representing the best hoteliers in the city and the most innovative tourist packages. The London trip was just one of the stages of the journey started with “Futouroma 2019-2025, the Strategic Plan of Tourism”, a town meeting wanted by the Councillor for Economic Development, Tourism and Work Carlo Cafarotti.
All these data have been used to begin to develop specific strategies for the supply and promotion of tourism in the Capital, first of all to address the critical issues and objectives of the reception. «Quality and sustainability are the two main assets, it takes less overtourism and more innovation», said Cafarotti ensuring to define the mapping of the label made in rom for shops, restaurants and hotels by mid2020.
The analysis of the data collected in recent months has shown that the capital is outdated in attractiveness by London, Paris, Vienna, Berlin and Madrid. So, «we must rewrite the history of rome», added the mayor Virginia Raggi, «which can be a leader in the world by preparing a strategic plan of tourism that looks far, I’m thinking of 2025 and 2030».
A winning choice, and for now more concrete, can be to point to new paths, which generate significant influxes even on the national territory. «our direction is to aim for a different rome. Which can be that of sport, of world conventions, of naturalistic oases and of great events», say from the Campidoglio.
Choose the hotel that looks like you the most and live your free time following your mood
Rome is unrivalled, art is in its DNA also from the architectural point of view, because it contains different styles in a single city, and the proposal goes beyond the imaginable.
You can choose any type of hotel, from the one that most resembles us to the one we want to surprise us, from the emotional and inimitable 5-star, sumptuous and richly furnished interior, often very central to breathe the true roman air just out of the revolving door, to the boutique hotel, intimate and sophisticated, to the more modern branded hotel, of great style and contrasting atmospheres, with breathtaking terraces on the roofs of Rome, some with starred restaurants, real gourmet ‘theatres’, other iconic landmarks of social events, or even large urban resorts in decentralized areas but well connected, relaxing, green and rich in internal services.
One hotel for each face of Rome
- A. Roma Lifestyle Hotel, one of the most modern and technologically advanced Congress Centres in Rome, in an urban resort part of the LDC Hotels & Resorts group, with a large wellness areas and a taste gallery with 10 cooking stations. Read more
- Courtyard by Marriott Rome Central Park, with the perfect atmosphere for conferences, events and gourmet evenings. The sophisticated technology of Convention Center is his winning card. Read more
- Hotel Diana, a peaceful oasis in the old town with a spectacular roof and a modern congress area. Read more
- Grand Hotel de la Minerve, a noble and elegant “house”, aristocratic, welcoming and comfortable, close to the Pantheon, a luxury icon with 200 years of history. Read more
- Grand Hotel Palace, perfect hotel for events and celebrations not to be forgotten, between Art Nouveau environments and pastel colors, overlooking the Via Veneto of the Roman Dolce Vita. Read more
- Kolbe Hotel Roma, one of the most appreciated locations in the Capital by many international guests and high diplomatic officers. Read more
- La Griffe Roma, The location belonging to the Mgallery Hotel Collection, Accor Hotels, brand is perfect for a 5-star business travel, pleasant, refined and with a breathtaking view of the heart of the Capital. Read more
- Leon’s Place, di Planetaria Hotels, a perfect combination between modern and classical aesthetic with 5 rooms, 2 meeting rooms, lounge&garden, a Spa, a fitness area and a panoramic terrace. Read more
- OMNIA Hotels, a great family history, a new Italian hotel group with 35 years of experience in the high, which offers relaxing and dynamic meeting solutions. Read more
- Palazzo Montemartini Rome, a gourmet theatre with gastronomic delicacy for any moment day, as well as, a perfect place for events due to elegant and flexible ambients. Read more
- Palazzo Naiadi, part of The Dedica Anthology, a jewel of elegance in the heart of Capital. Read more
- Rome Cavalieri, a unique luxury address in Rome with exclusive Mice experiences to enjoy where art, history and fine dining are combined in an elegant and original proposal. Read more
- Roscioli Group, with two new openings, in Rome and Milan, and inauguration of the first luxury Senior Living in the Capital, the Group continues its great family adventure bound by tradition and innovation. Read more
- Sheraton Parco de’ Medici Rome Hotel, wide spaces and endless possibilities to create events, here is where to live a dimension of stay in complete relaxation, also enjoying a starry dinner. Read more
- The St. Regis Rome, a new era of glamour, for this icon of Italian hospitality, between art and fashion events in elegant and beautiful locations. Read more.
For more information about hotel facilities, click on details and consult the sheets of our Directory: